Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More California Pics

These were shot in Griffith Park, near the Observatory (which can be seen above).  I like to visit the park near sundown and watch the lights of the city come on below.  as it turned out this particular evening, I didn't hang around quite that long, but I did take a lot of pictures nonetheless.

The skyline of downtown LA was visible through the trees on one of the trails that snake down around below the observatory.

 These Japanese girls must've done the jump-pose a dozen times while I (and a bunch of other folks watched). Eventually, it occurred to me that I could take a picture too. 

Another view down into the basin. From this perspective, looking south towards the ocean (not exactly visible in this shot) downtown is off to the left, and Hollywood off to the right. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have fun with that camera don't you? Mom

John Hajduk said...

Mom,
If I could spend all my time traveling around taking pictures, I'd do it in a second.
Dr. John