Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, time to put on your thinking caps: who did I crop out of the above photo? That is, who was with Theresa, Sally and Nick when I took this shot? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked whose knee was in the background of a shot of Ben. There were only two guesses (let's see if we can get a bit more participation this week, by the way), but luckily one of them got it right: Catie correctly identified Theresa's knee. Good luck to everyone this week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it possibly have been...
Pilgrim?????Mom

T said...

Ugh! The yellow hair again :(

I also believe it was Pilgrim :)

Lil' Sis said...

I'll take a shot at this - could we have been at Crystal Mountain? If so I will say me =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

The hair is more orange I think, I will say John is there!
catie

Anonymous said...

You sure did a number on your hair that summer, Theresa ;-)