Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

You can tell that Helen was really doing a job on that ice cream cone (or was it vice-versa?), but who was beside her (on the right, her left) matching her lick by lick? For extra credit, who was on the other side (her right, your left)? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked who was cropped out of a picture of Lizzie, and Mom eventually got it right, guessing her Mom, my Gramma, as you can see in the full picture below. Congratulations to Mom!

4 comments:

Ben said...

well i would have to say niky!

John Hajduk said...

Ben,
Good guess! But wrong. Please try again-- it doesn't look like anyone else wants to play this week.
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

I'll play - maybe it's you Ben and Natalie on the other side...How'd I do, Dr. John????Mom

Lil' Sis said...

Now that I am home again I will take a guess and say it is Sara and Tom =)