Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here's Lizzie sitting on the arm of the couch in our living room at 74 Penarrow Drive. What I'd like to know is, who was sitting next to her on this particular occasion (before I cropped the person out of the picture)? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked who was portrayed in a highly processed photo. I could not obscure the identity enough to fool Helen's mom, however, so Theresa is the winner. Good luck to all this week!

6 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Theresa
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Gee, Liz, do you remember that shirt? I think you wore it that Thanksgiving and probably Aunt Helen is sitting next to you. Gramma was out in the kitchen peeling potatoes...Mom

Lil' Sis said...

Yes I do remember that shirt - I made it and I always felt so hip while wearing it =)
Lil' Sis

John Hajduk said...

No right answer yet-- keep trying.
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

Okay, maybe Mother was sitting nest to Liz - guess she finished the potatoes....Mom

Lil' Sis said...

I will guess again and say Uncle Dick =)
Lil' Sis