Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Note to Readers

I've noticed that in some of my posts random words are appearing as hot links (on my screen, orange in color) that lead to ads (I just realized that the word "Maria" is so presented in the previous post). I'm assuming this is something that Blogspot, the host of this and other blogs, is doing though it may be the result of some kind of intruder. At any rate, I want to let you know that it has been done without my prior knowledge or permission and you are all excused from actually clicking on the links. Maybe if no one connects, they'll go away.

2 comments:

T said...

Hi John,
Just wanted to let you know I'm not seeing that at all here. Could it be a problem on the computer you're using?

T

John Hajduk said...

T,
I think you may be right-- they seem to come and go. Hope it isn't some kind of malware.
Dr. John