Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here's another face from the zoo (see previous post), my niece Maria. The question for all of you is, what animal is in the exhibit behind and to her left (your right)? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week's quiz wasn't as tough as I thought, when I asked you to tell me what color t-shirt Joseph was wearing in a shot over Niagara Falls. Lil Sis once again came through first with the correct answer. Let's see if this week I can get a few more participants.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture of Maria. Another face from the zoo !!! shame on you, John. I have no idea what animal was behind her but but I would never describe that beautiful girl as a face from the zoo..... Really!!! Mom

Lil' Sis said...

I'll guess that it would be the elephant behind Maria - and I agree with Mom - shame on you.... ;)
Lil' Sis

John Hajduk said...

Sheesh, I only meant I took the picture at the zoo!
Dr. John

T said...

I'm going to guess the rhino, it's my favorite animal at the zoo.

T

Anonymous said...

I'll guess the Bison are behind Maria.
Sally