Sunday, July 17, 2011

Four Pictures: Niagara Falls (Again)

I was over to the Falls again this evening because... well because they're there, and they provide all kinds of possibilities for taking pictures. So here are four, starting with a fairly standard shot.

Second is a zoom shot from above the American Falls (the main portion of which is the background). I kept the shutter open to get the milky effect, but that also made for some ghost-like spectators.

Third-- more ghosts on the bridge over Bridal Veil Falls.

I caught the fireworks tonight (I've missed them on the past couple of visits), so fourth is a shot of that. I think I've finally figured out how to shoot fireworks after years of trying to get it right (that's what experimenting is for). I don't know if this is the best one I shot, but it's my favorite.

No comments: