Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here's something a little different, a kind of "Find Waldo" quiz. This was taken on Goat Island alongside the American Falls (part of Niagara Falls). The question is, what color shirt is my nephew Joseph wearing? You can either see if you can spot him in the crowd, or just guess. In either case, put your answers in teh comments section. Happy hunting!

Last week, I asked you to tell me who was casting a couple of long parking lot shadows. Lil Sis was the first to get me as the one on the right, and after a initial misstep, also identified Nik as the larger figure on the left. Way to go Liz.

2 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Well it looks like a grey shirt to me...
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

What a great picture John. Where in the world were you standing when you took that picture?? Liz is right. That's Joseph walking in the center of the picture, wearing a grey shirt and black shorts. Mom