Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay. The last three quizzes have solicited a total -- a total!-- of only six guesses. So this will be the last regular quiz post if there isn't a bit more interest expressed via responses. Who are the three figures in the picture above and, for extra credit, where was this picture taken? Put your guesses in the comments (and if you want to see the quizzes continue, throw out some ideas even if you have no idea).

Last week, I asked who the individual in another altered picture was, and no one knew that it was Marenka (I actually thought that one was kind of easy). So, c'mon and get your guesses in this week!

4 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I will start this off with saying this is Theresa, Uncle Dick and Nick. I would say they are standing in front of a building at Old Fort Niagra (certain about first part not so in second part)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

It is certainly Dick and Nick. But I don't think that is Theresa. I am going to guess that the picture was taken at the family reunion a few years ago and the lovely lady is Maria...Sean's wife.....Mom

T said...

I think that is me and Uncle Dick and Nick. I'm gonna guess we are in Deadwood South Dakota.

I remember a trip where we were in Nick's dinky car going uphill in some old west town, and the car couldn't make it until most of us got out to walk up, Nick and the car met us at the top. haha

T

John Hajduk said...

Alright! It looks like some of you want the quizzes to continue. But I can still use more encouragement, so keep those guesses coming (if you want to agree with one of the previous submittals, that's okay too).
Dr. John