Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Someone did not want me to take their picture, and the question is, who? Who is hiding behind that hand (and I admit I blurred the image a bit to make it a little harder to tell)? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked where a picture of Helen, Nik and Ben was taken, and Mom correctly identified Goat Island in Niagara Falls-- which puts her on something of a winning streak. Let's have lots of guesses this week and see if someone can't start a streak of their own.

4 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

At first I was going to say myself -since I don't like getting my picture taken - but those fingers are too long to be mine.... so I will say it is Ben
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

i'll guess, sara banning.
Catie

Anonymous said...

I think it's one of Theresa's children. Maybe Emma Mom

Anonymous said...

I think it is Niky Raechelle