Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

This week's question: whose eyes are these? One hint-- they were taken when the subject was an infant. Put your guesses in the comments section.

I hope I can get as many players this week as we had last week, when I asked you who was standing behind Emma. There were lots of great guesses (possibly a record number in fact), but unfortunately, no one emerged victorious. I'd leave it open for another week, but I think I'm going to claim a win for stumping you all. The correct answer (as seen below) was Maria, with Thomas behind her. Better luck this week!

4 comments:

meppowers said...

Hey, John, I guessed one of the Seattle cousins.... I should at least get 50% for that guess...Mom

Lil' Sis said...

I'll get more specific = that would be Thomas
Lil' Sis

John Hajduk said...

Hey what happened? Last week, tons of guesses-- this week two (and neither correct). Let's see if we can't avoid everyone being stumped two weeks in a row!
Dr. John

Lil' Sis said...

How about Natalie?
Lil' Sis