Saturday, June 4, 2011

Four Pictures: Thursday in the Square

As mentioned a couple days ago I went to the Thursday in the Square concert this week (the first of the season), featuring Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Here are a few pictures I snapped at the show.

I hate to admit it, but I never heard of the band before. But they put on a spirited show and I certainly enjoyed myself (as did everyone else in the crowd, as far as I could tell).

This is one of the great opportunities to hear free live music in Buffalo over the summer, and I'm looking forward to catching some more of those shows, featuring bands like Sloan, Willie Nile, Bright Eyes, the Mountain Goats, and several others. I'll likely post more pictures when I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The guy on the trumpet was definitely my favorite!
~natalie