Sunday, June 12, 2011

Five Pictures: Allentown Art Festival

I spent a good part of today down at the Allentown Art Festival, and annual tradition for me and the Rosieks and various assorted guests. It's a great opportunity to look at some art, take some pictures, and do a fair amount of people watching (sometimes the three kind of coalesce into one enterprise). Here are some of the shots I took wandering around the festival.

This particular vendor (I think it was a shaved ice stand) was in a funk I think because it was a little cool and so few were lining up for her frosty treats. We couldn't figure out what the Hawaiian motif had to do with shaved ice.

A number of Buffalo's finest were in evidence, including these mounted officers, who were passing out badges to the kids. Tom and I decided we didn't "need no stinkin' bodges" ourselves.

This guy looked like he was having a hard time keeping Spongebob and friends from floating away.

And this guy looks a bit like he could be Spongebob's terrestrial cousin.

No comments: