Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

These seem to be kind of popular (and I haven't been getting all that many players of late): whose baby blues are these? Put your guesses in the comments section. And by the way, I didn't enhance the color here, though (and this is a bit of a hint) it is a scanned (as opposed to original digital) photo.

Two weeks ago I asked where (what state) a picture of Natalie was taken, and Gramma got it on the first guess-- New Hampshire. I figured someone would guess that, but I didn't think it would be the only guess-- c'mon you guys, let's have a little competition this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say my Nicky until I read it was scanned,, so on further contemplation I'm going to guess Catie :)

T

Anonymous said...

I think it's you, yourself, John. Mom

Ben said...

i guess niky
ben