Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here's another fuzzy picture, with two questions-- one easy, one hard. the easy one first: who is this baby? And the harder question: who is holding the baby (cropped out)? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked who was making Ben laugh. Much to my surprise, the correct answer came in almost immediately from sister Sally-- it was Emma, as you can see in the full version of the picture below. Good luck with this week's teaser!

6 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

OK I will lead this off - It is Nicky and I will say Sara is holding him - I think she never put him down if she was around....if I get a second guess it would Natalie holding him - took after her mom =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, that is baby Nikolaus, and that's a pretty good guess that Natalie was holding him, but I think that it was his Dad holding him. Mom

John Hajduk said...

I'm a little surprised, but no one has gotten either answer right yet. Try again!
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

Could that be Emma, being held by her Mom?????Mom

T said...

Lizzy! Isn't that Marenka?
I have no Idea about who's holding her, but I'll say Grandpa Nik, just because.

T

John Hajduk said...

Okay, one down, one to go-- keep guessing!
Dr. John