Monday, October 22, 2012

Yellowstone

I spent a couple of days in Yellowstone Park last week, and these are some of the photos I took as I wandered around.  Thursday was reasonably bright and clear, but Friday ended up being rather overcast.  Still, the scenery jumped out regardless of the light conditions. 

I tyhink my next camera will be one with a built-in GPS, so that I won't have to try and remember exactly where I was when I snapped a shot.  I'm pretty sure this is the Madison River on the west side of the park, but I could be wrong.

 This is, I think, the Gibbon River, and below is a picture of Gibbon Falls.

And here's one end of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone.  I'll likely have some more of these up later this week.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous....Mom

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Such a great set of photos - maybe someday I can talk Richard in to traveling there for a bit =)
Lil' Sis

John Hajduk said...

Thanks Mom and Lil Sis.
Dr. John