Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

This picture portrays my Gramma, my sister Sally, and my cousin Ann Marie. But in the original shot, there are three other people in the frame. Who did I cut out? Put your guesses in the comments section (and given recent difficulties of quiz participants, I may give it to the first to name two of the three).

Last week I asked you to identify some baby eyes, and for the second week in a row, there were no correct answers. But rather than declare victory on my part, I'll keep the contest open for another week-- so feel free to take another shot at that one too, by following the above link.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture was taken on Easter Sunday in 1958...I remember the day clearly. (Sorry Sally, am I revealing a secret here?) Any way I think I remember Uncle Frank and Aunt Pat sitting on the couch there and, ahhhh maybe Father Dick? Mom

Anonymous said...

I have to confess that Mom and I looked up the photo from the ones you downloaded onto Natalie's computer, so I'll refrain from answering. But it was nice going through those pictures with Mom!
Sally

Anonymous said...

Rats! You had to go and tell, didn't you Sally....