Thursday, August 16, 2012

Visit to an Art Gallery

This past Monday I found myself at the Carnegie Visual and Performing Arts Center in Covington, Kentucky to visit the 20th Annual International Colored Pencil Exhibit.  The exhibit included a very nice piece of work by my talented sister Liz, which you can see behind me in the shot below. 

Liz's piece shared a wall with several other pictures with horses as the subject (and there were several others throughout the exhibit, which occupied six galleries spread over two floors of the Center).


I suspect the building was at one time a library, and it had an interesting central atrium, which you can see from these last two pictures.


If you find yourself in northern Kentucky before the end of the month, be sure to check out the show-- lots of good stuff on display (almost as good as Lizzie's!).


1 comment:

Lil' Sis said...

Thanks John =)
Lil' Sis