Saturday, November 24, 2012

I'm Out of Space

Much to my surprise, I've just received a message from Blogger (the program through which I post this blog) that I have used up all my allotted space.  This seems mostly due to the photos I've posted over the years.  It appears that I will be able to free up some space by deleting old stored photos, so I'll try dumping the portraits that went along with the first couple of years of quotes.  However, the deleted pictures apparently remain in reserve for 24 hours so it may be a couple of days before I have anything up again (at least anything with pictures).  Sorry to those looking for family snapshots yesterday (or today).  In the meantime, no one yet correctly identified where the picture I posted last week of Natalie was taken, so feel free to scroll back and take another shot at that quiz.

No comments: